Day 3: the last and again, so many interesting discussions and comments about my art ❤️ I feel so filled with inspiration and hope for humanity ( 😂) because there are so many brave, inspiring, thoughtful people out there. Overall, these are some of the experiences from this artexhibition and the comments I got:
* People really love the diversity of bodies showed in the exhibition ( I actually only heard positive comments about the bodies). Both men and women.
* Many people commented that they recognize their own bodies in my drawings ( mission complete 😁❤️)
* So, SO many people deals with issues arround their own bodies, age-independent but ONLY women ( at least that shared their experience with me).
* Many men also expressed their frustration over the strange female ideal body view and also showed appreciation in the diversity of the bodies ( I`m so happy that I got to talk to so many men about this too, since my IG mainly consists of a female follow-public so I rarely hear mens opinion).
* The most commented drawings were:
- " fragile heart" ( mostly comments about metaphors, emotional thoughts)
- posestudy II ( mostly comments about the technique and questions if it`s a photo or not 😂)
- "kaffeböna i det gröna" ( mostly comments about recognition of the body, and overall that they liked the motive) .
Thanks to all visitors, and my co-artist that really made this weekend memorial 🥰❤️ #konstruntmöckeln2023 #konstruntmöckeln #svenskakonstnärer #svenskkonst #konstutställning #nevaart #artbyneva #artexhibition